Wednesday 9 April 2014

Recycle in I.H.


  This week, we visited Ed Burtynsky's “A Terrible Beauty” in the Vancouver Art Gallery. There were many amazing pictures, but there were terrible things which they told about humans destroying the earth. It made you feel strong and scared.
   I always see a lot of students, they throw away everything in a garbage bin, but they don’t recycle it. You can see it’s terrible in a garbage bin. I took pictures of garbage bins in I.H. Because you could see bottles, papers and food. There are many recycle boxes in the school, but nobody uses it. Sometimes, teachers tell students to recycle which will be better for the world.

  I want to tell everyone to focus on recycling, don’t forget do it, when we throw things in the garbage. It’s really important.  We don’t want to damage the environment, so we need to protect it. I believe the world can be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment