Tuesday 24 June 2014

Passion



Hello you guys. I am Tim. Let me introduce my passion now. My passion is playing the acoustic guitar. When I watched the Korean audition program which is called SUPERSTAR K , I was profoundly moved. That's why I started to play guitar. Also I was inspired by Oshio Kotaro who is very famous guitarist in Japan and he is called the god of guitar. He invented guitar technique which is called finger style. He is really awesome!! When I played guitar for the first time,  I suffered from calluses on my finger tips because the guitar strings are made of steel (but it doesn't hurt anymore). If you hesitate to learn guitar, I recommend that you start to learn straight away.. I’m sure guitar will be a your best friend. And you will be a more interesting person and you will enjoy music itself. I always think it might be better if I learn to play guitar earlier. But it's ok. I will practice harder. Hey you guys. What is your passion? I hope you guys find your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment