Sunday 30 March 2014

Cell phones; distracting people from life!






Cell phones; distracting people from life!


   Nowadays, we can see people are using their cell phones every where all the time. I interviewed some I.H students and most of them think cell phones are too distracting.





    A girl from Korea, said "I cannot concentrate on my work because of my cell phone. I have to send the reply to my friend." A man from Japan has a more serious experience. He said, "One day, I used a cell phone while driving. I couldn't see the car in front of mine so I almost had an accident." Even Cell phone is threatening our lives!
   We use them for sending messages, playing games, checking Facebook, searching the internet, we are using them when we are alone. That's why it's easy to look at people who are using cell phones on the bus because we ride the bus alone as well. Almost all of the passengers on the bus are using their cell phones. Most Canadian buses are very quiet. Sometimes it feels a little bit scary. They look like they're not interested in other neighbors. I think I need more time to think about how I use cell phones and to try and separate myself from it more often. YOU SHOULD TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment