Monday 31 March 2014

The importance of a good Lunch



     Good Lunch can give people a lot of energy, and then they can work efficiently. For students it's most important. In my survey, I asked some I.H students some questions about their lunches. I found the student’s lunch didn't look good, actually most of them didn't like it at all. Why? One student said: “it’s not enough for me and it's unhealthy". And another student said: "my lunch is not often changed, just once a week I get something different". Now we have some problems. A good lunch needs variety and healthy options (sometimes it would be nice to have food from our home Countries)   
     Noodles are just water mixed with flavored chemicals, they're not nutritious. Sandwiches and simple meals like; rice and meat, two pieces of bread with cheese or JUST a loaf of bread! Canned Foods or packaged food and soft drink or juice also fast food; that isn't a good lunch good at all. It's important to make a fresh lunch and it's cheaper than you spending your money on eating out.

Balanced diets need regular change and different food. I think a balanced diet; three kinds of vegetables, meat, fruit with different carbohydrates is necessary. Just spend a little more money for your daily nutrition, the health is important for humans, if you don't have health you won't have a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment