Thursday 29 May 2014

deva child

What a cute guy


When i was 4 years old, , my father took this picture. I'm not sure but i may have eaten Jja-Jang-noodle.
i was a little chubby until i graduated  elementary school. Although i couldn't use a fork well, it didn't matter.
I think at that time i was really hungry. Look at that my mouth! A lot of sauce covered my mouth.
I think my father thought my behavior was so cute. When i saw my picture for the first time, i felt that my father loved me so much. Although i couldn't remember my feeling at that time, i was really happy. Because of my family. Everybody liked me, hopefully,. my grandparents, parents etc...HaHa. I seemed to get enough love.
If someone saw my childhood, they might envy me. I can say clearly...... i was so happy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment