Tuesday 6 May 2014

Heajin & Deva's street fashion exploration

WHAT A COOL SPRING FASHION ON THE STREET!!

This girl is wearing floral short pants and a light purple sleeveless top with a big smile^^ 
and she is carrying a nice clutch in her hand. Look at her right hand!!I love her pants!! They have various flower prints

When I saw this girl for the first time, I was a little scared. But she was so kind and pretty. She is wearing floral print pants with black accessories.

I really wanted to show her face, But she asked that I don't want to show it. She is wearing a floral dress with gray casual Converse.
She is wearing a floral print short sleeve shirt.
Talya & Heajin combination haha
They are sooooooo cooooooool haha
About Talay: She is wearing a floral jump-suit with a black belt. and she is wearing Toms
About Heajin: She is wearing a white lace sleeveless top, mint shorts with a beige vast. and she is wearing Silver sandals.

I envy them. They are a lovely couple. Especially the girl, she is wearing a lace crop top and pink shorts.

I met this couple on Robson street. I like the mirror sun glasses that he is wearing.
And they are wearing light blue jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment