Thursday 3 October 2013

John' Hottest Street Fashion Trends Fall 2013

 "Mermaid Girl"
Main St
"She was beautiful... I didn't believe that she was realized  in world
when I saw her, she had been walking on the opposite st, but i didn't want to miss the girl. So I just followed her and her beauty, finally I got a photo"
Photo by John Kim
"Mermaid Girl"
Main St
Photo by John Kim



  "Red Girl"
Yale town
"She was so beautiful. so great! I asked her, she allowed me to ask.
We didn't speak any other word. I just wanted to remember her look. we didn't speak anything. Look at her red coordination! Isn't she ... amazing?"
Photo by John Kim



China Town
 "I met them in China town. Because it was Vancouver Fashion Week.
 I couldn't stop my shutter."

Photo by John Kim

China Town
Photo by John Kim





"The Twin Fashion Look"
China Town
"It looks like they are twins. you know? we can find point!!!  Look at her lip colour....
Oh my god! Getting more dressed up! Nobody can't stop them
Lip stick, shoes, gloves, bag, tiara/hats...... all of it is so perfect!!!!! ...
They are completed beauty. Finally, can you see that?
The girl on the left is wearing her under ware outside of her pants! crazy!
 I can't believe it! She is so creative! Crazy underwear!!! "
Photo by John Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment