Friday 11 October 2013

Milton (photo by Andrey Moreira)
Music. This is the picture of a masterpiece of Brazilian music, perhaps of global music. A
great album that translates the musicality of a people, their influences and their culture.
For me, listening to music is the best way to travel without actually going anywhere.Nothing is better to bring me back home than the music of the greatest artists of my lovely
Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Milton Nascimento is a musical phenomenon on so many levels that is hard to explain.
His voice gives you chills; his music enters through veins, flows up trough your body and
goes to the brain. It warms your heart and heals your pain. Makes me remember my
people, my family, my friends and the good moments of life. This is my transport home.

No comments:

Post a Comment