Monday 18 November 2013

kitty's mantra



Whatever you think will become true.

 


 The picture was taken by my co-worker when I was working as a light controller.
  I love colourful things. When I am watching a performance, I always focus on the light. The light can make the emotion of the performance so powerful, and the light can make me drunk. But I just love it, I never thought about doing that by myself.
  By coincidence, I was trained by my school to become a volunteer for light control. Although the process of training and work were difficult and hard, I really enjoyed that experience. Because I felt the joy of my dream come true.
  The picture shows that I can create a big stage with a little controller. The little controller is just like my mind. So I believe that you should enjoy the things you love and always keep them in your mind, then something will happen in a magical way that you can never predict. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment