Tuesday 12 November 2013

Today can be better




TODAY CAN BE BETTER



My picture is about an idea that helps me to cheer up when I’m in a bad
situation. When I took this picture, I was crossing through a bad
situation and this project helps me in some way to notice that; in fact
every day
can
be better. I would never know if I didn’t give it a
chance, which is my main idea. I believe that during a bad time when you
are passing through some problem and the sky seems to be falling down
the only thing that you can control is yourself. It’s very helpful
because it’s a kind of hope that doesn’t depend on chance.
I took a long exposure photo in order to put emphasis on the time. As
you can see there is one person in two different places, one of them
looks contemplative and the other one looks more depressed; this
contrast is my main objective. There are a few things more about the
picture like the mess, the bed which is a symbol of the end and the
beginning of a day, the lights, and a pack of cigarettes.
One more thing, this is my first project as a student in blogging and
photography class I hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment