Monday 23 December 2013

Back To The Future - Carlos

1988
2013


It’s funny, because today you have a lot of things to do, and these things ‘steal’ all your time, and you forget or don’t have time to remember about your childhood, or how that time was happy and important to you, and all the history behind your life. When you find some old pictures or photographs, sometimes you stop your present life and start thinking about that picture, that moment and how those moments were good, bad, sad or happy. In this case, my old photograph can tell me a lot of ‘information’, because always I was a happy, hungry and destructive child. In my teenage years I continued the same with the ‘little boy’ inside, but taller outside. Today, I’m 25 years old, a lot of things changed, I grew up and now I can't be a child all the time, or play jokes like one, but I don't miss my child 'inside' me. This project was good, because I can revive some 'forgotten memories', and play with these moments, and today I know how these moments have been amazing and helped me to be who I am and try to make a good future for me.

(DEZ/27/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment