Friday 27 December 2013

The evolution of Boyoung


                                             The evolution of Bo young

 I remember my childhood was both happy and terrible. When I was a baby, my parents didn’t have a lot of money. But I was happy. I think that real happiness isn’t about money, but people’s feelings and experiences. My family was happy. Though we only had one room in my house, we didn’t feel hungry and cold. Because we shared everything, food, money, etc. Also, we slept together in a room. But, it caused one mistake. I became shy and weak. So my father told me “you should learn some sports or exercises”. After, I learned Tae-kwon-do for 2 years. So now, we are living in an apartment which has three rooms and we are warm in the house. Also, I’m not shy and weak anymore. I become strong man for sports. I have more confidence than before.
 Although I am far away from my family now, I still have strong feelings from my parents’ love.  



No comments:

Post a Comment