Monday 23 December 2013

Kitty's childhood



Back to the Future

   When I recalled the memory of my childhood, it seems that I never focused on the reality. I had a lot of imagination in my mind and I lived in that.
 
    I think I was my every teacher's problem. I seldom handed out the homework and listened to the class. I was late for school almost everyday. My score of tests was always terrible. No matter how many times teachers warned me or punished me, I never changed. But that doesn’t mean I was a bad girl. I was a quiet, shy and sweet girl. I was just stubborn. I questioned the order and refused to do the thing I didn’t totally understand. Because there were too many things I didn’t understand when I was a child, I chose to do things in my own way, the way I could understand but not for others.
  
     Fortunately, I have a great mom who always trusts me, even though she couldn’t understand what I was doing. For example, she helped me skipping the class if I didn’t want to go. She let me use markers to draw on every furniture and wall. She let me play outside all day without curfew. Because of that, I am not afraid of making mistake. I like challenge, solving problems and creating new idea. I think that is the important part causes the person who I am now.   

      

No comments:

Post a Comment