Tuesday 24 December 2013

john's childhood





Actually, I can’t remember my childhood. According to my mother’s explanation, I was an active child. It’s my good memories. As I see my past picture, I can remember. So, my past affect me of present. I have been changing, naturally. So I can’t guess that but, not too much. As a result, my character hasn’t changed since. Of course, my appearance has changed a little. I made project as concept of naked body. In This picture, I was eight months. I was in bath. I looked clam. At that time I might have prepared shower. My father took picture of me. It was so interesting because, I could back to the future even if, it was not real. I would try to take off clothing but, I couldn’t take off my pants because that would be terrible. This picture was taken by my friend, Faton. We were so tired to get it, because my bathroom was so small. On the other hands, I grown too much compared with when I was baby. To make position and composition were so difficult. I felt I have been changing many things of me. When I was in bath, it seemed that back to the baby who has innocence. Obviously, It must have been great challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment